VIP Transport has a strong emphasis on providing a safe workplace for all our employees and members of the public.
We acknowledge our ongoing commitment and responsibility for maintaining the highest possible health and safety standards.
We ensure our the safety or drivers and other road users by:
- Monitoring our drivers on the NZTA Toro website so we can make sure they remain fully licenced at all times.
- Our crane operators have completed Unit Standard 16617 for Operating a Truck Loader Crane
- Our drivers have completed a Site Safe Building Passport course
- Our vehicles are regularly serviced
- Our vehicles and cranes are all fully certified
- Daily pre-check assessments are completed on all vehicles and equipment.
- Our drivers and crane operators are familiar with our Hiab Crane Safe Work Procedures and our standard delivery Task Analysis
- Task Analysis’ are completed for every job outside of our normal work description